ContributeFollowing are articles that will be useful to developers enhancing or fixing XTrackCAD.
- Source code and other services are available at the Sourceforge Project Page.
- WindowsDevel - setting up a Windows system as development platform for XTrackCAD
- CMakeBuild - documents the XTrackCAD build process, which is now consistent across all platforms.
- CreatePackage - describes how CMake and CPack are used to create distributable packages
- FileFormats - describes a subset of the file formats used by XTrackCAD.
- Internationalization - provides an overview of XTrackCAD Native Language Support.
- LineEnding - discusses some issues surrounding line-endings on different platforms.
- Compiling DXFLib for experiments with DXF import